Monday, January 26, 2015

MayBank2u "Access Denied" during Login or Forgot Password

Today, I encounter a problem when I was trying to login into my MayBank2u account in the website which is a "Access Denied" error message. I sure that I am logging in with the correct user name and password. After I click on the login button, another page shows up which stated the access denied message and inform that I was logged out.

I tried the "Self Reset Password" under the login fields. It require the login user name, 16 digit ATM card number, and my new IC number. I enter my info into the fields accordingly and verify a few times before I click on the "Submit" button, but ended up only getting the "Access Denied" message. It's the same no matter how many times I tried.

In the end, it seems there is only one way which is calling their customer hotline at 1-300-88-6688. After going through some digital voice message telling me to press this-and-that message, I choose to call directly to the customer service executive where someone answer to my request on the phone.

I just tell the person that my account shows access denied message and she ask for my personal info for verification purpose. After she done verifying, she just inform me that my account will be blocked if I haven't login for 3 months, and she will help to activate my account right away.

After I put down my phone, I try to login and it work immediately. Everything was good.

I hope this info will be useful for anyone who haven't login for few months and encounter this "Access Denied" error.

Now I will have to set a reminder to login at least once a month to check if there is unknown transaction going in or out.
Home

4 comments:

  1. Hi, which customer service executive did you call? I encountered the same problem as you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there. Well, I don't remember too well about the details as it happen too long ago. But basically I just dial the number that is located behind my credit card and it's at the top left. Just dial up and wait for the auto voice system to lead me to customer service and tell them about the issue and that's it. Hope it helps.

      Delete
    2. the number u can get at ATM card

      Delete
  2. Yup it helps a lot, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete